PSF Atex Fluorescent Light
The fluorescent light fitting type PSF is intended for use in places with an explosive gas and dust atmosphere. The light fitting is designed for use in the industrial areas and facilities, indoor and outdoor spaces.
Ex Zones: 1, 2, 21, 22.
Ex fluorescent light fitting type PSF is used as fluorescent lighting
fitting with two T8, 18/36W – 2G13, fluorescent lamps in parallel
- Housing: SMC polyester plastic reinforced with glass fiber, color RAL 7038
- Diffuser: PC polycarbonate plastic
- Gasket: silicone
- Central locking: can be opened/closed using a socket key SW8, hinged lamp cover
The light fitting is normally supplied without light sources, with
socket key, two Ex e cable glands M25, two Ex e plugs M25 and with four
ring screw M8 (pendant version).
- Apparatus category: II 2GD
- Atex Certification:
Ex d e mb IIC T4 Gb
Ex t IIIC T80C Db
Ex d e mb l Mb
- Enviroment temperature: -20°C < Ta > +50°C
- Degree of protection (IP Code): IP 66 category 1